Ready to apply? Follow the instructions below.
- Scan or photograph your required documents:
- Your high school diploma/GED/transcript (or equivalent)
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Read the school catalog and the appropriate SPFS document for your program. You will be required to sign the SPFS later in the enrollment process.
- Fill out the online application. Click here to begin.
- Pay the application fee (*non-refundable)
- Wait 1-3 business days for processing.
Once you have paid the fee, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email with login credentials for our Student Portal. When you receive the email:
- Log in to the student portal at https://server18.orbund.com/einstein-freshair/index.jsp
- Fill out the info in your Account & Profile.
- TIP: If you add your signature to your Account & Profile page, you can auto-sign your enrollment form. This makes signing and initialing the e-document much easier!
- Complete, sign, and submit your enrollment form.
Enrollments may be done online, over the phone, or in person. In-person and over-the-phone enrollments are done by appointment only.
If you are applying for the Surgical Technologist program, you must complete an interview with an Admissions Officer to complete the application process. To schedule an interview, please contact our office.
*A non-refundable application fee of $250 must be paid after your complete your application. If you do not pay this fee, you will not receive a portal login or the required enrollment documents. The course fees and tuition will be charged to your account once you have submitted your enrollment forms.