- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have at least a High School Diploma or GED.
- Associate’s Degrees, Bachelor’s Degrees, Master’s degrees, etc. all accepted!
- Physical Requirements:
- Must have good use of hands to handle surgical instruments safely
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must have good control of body movements and coordination
- Must pass an interview with Altamont Healthcare Admissions. To schedule an interview, please call our Student Relations Specialist at 209-817-8035. We are open Mondays to Friday from 8-5 pm. Or you may fill out our online Contact Form to schedule your interview.
- Valid Government Issued Picture ID
- Proof of meeting the above education requirements