The registration fee for all our programs (except CPR/Basic Life Support) is $250. This fee is due at the time of enrollment. All other fees and tuition will be charged to your account once your application is accepted and you have been registered for your class(es).
Certification exams are not covered by registration and tuition costs. It is your responsibility to register and pay for these exams directly through the CBSPD/PSI or NCCT.
Altamont Healthcare does not offer any financial aid or assistance. Here are some financial resources that our students have found useful:
- We are partnered with BBVA to provide low-interest personal loans for our students. For more information, please call our office, send us an email, or contact us through our website form.
- STERIS IMS offers a tuition reimbursement program for graduates that passed the program with at least an 80%, passed the CBSPD exam, and completed their externship. Students must be willing to travel and work for STERIS IMS for at least 1 year. Visit www.imsready.com for details.
- Altamont Healthcare accepts PayPal which may offer promotions that will can help you pay off your registration and/or tuition costs.
Our CPR/BLS Certification course is $75. We offer a discounted rate of $50 for Altamont Healthcare students and alumni.
- Financial Info For EKG Tech Program
- Financial Info For Sterile Processing & Distribution Technician Program
- Financial Info For Endoscope Reprocessing Program
- Financial Info For Surgical Tech Program
Payments can be made through the student portal (Credit Card & eCheck) or in person by cashier’s check, money order, or credit & debit cards.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards.
Payments can be made in-person, online via the Student Portal, or over the phone. Altamont Healthcare is a cash-free business.